Building Information Modeling (BIM) is an intelligent 3D model-based process that provides insight for creating and managing projects faster, more economically, and with less environmental impact.
Easily create designs with intelligent objects using a comprehensive portfolio of industry-leading software for building projects.
- Autodesk BIM solutions for the building industry are based on models created with Autodesk© Revit© software —including solutions for architecture; structural engineering; and mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) engineering.
- Complementing these core BIM products is Autodesk's broad portfolio of applications that expand the power of BIM, including AutoCAD© software for documentation and professional drafting, Autodesk© Navisworks© for collaboration and design, and Autodesk© Ecotect© Analysis for energy modeling and analysis.
- Autodesk design suites provide comprehensive industry solutions for both CAD and BIM workflows in one flexible, cost-effective package.
As an Autodesk Authorized Value Added Reseller, we are a leading partner for the implementation of architecture, engineering, and construction technology solutions.
Profit from project insight through intelligent 3D.
Autodesk solutions take full advantage of the rich information in the intelligent 3D models.
- Easily create designs with intelligent objects.
- Keep documentation accurate no matter how many times the design changes.
- Simulate real-world appearance, performance, and cost.
- Time and money
- Improve team collaboration and more easily manage project data across extended teams and external partners.
- Win work and build stakeholder approval more easily using powerful visualizations.
- Find and reduce costly design conflicts virtually before construction begins.
- Optimize the use of energy, water, materials and land with integrated, accurate energy and environmental analysis.
- Study multiple design alternatives earlier in the process to make better- informed decisions.
- Monitor, manage, and improve performance using intelligent 3D models.
Realize benefits throughout the project lifecycle by enabling modeling, analysis, and collaboration at any point.
- Projects are becoming increasingly complex. Manage and share data - such as design, materials, schedules, budgets, and compliance -- across diverse and distributed teams.
- New technologies are changing what's possible. Autodesk BIM solutions take full advantage of powerful technical innovations, including reality capture, cloud computing, and mobile access.
- BIM is rapidly transforming the global AEC industry. Autodesk is the recognized global BIM leader and, along with training, support, and a global community of experienced users, can help AEC professionals improve the way they work.